As we open for all medical appointments and elective procedures at our facility, we want to assure you that, at Prizm, our top priority is the health and safety of both our patients and our staff. We have been and will continue to follow and exceed the Center for Disease Control (CDC) recommendations, along with state and local guidelines for sanitization, distancing, and care procedures for all of our patients.
In order to achieve the policies and goals we have set as a practice we wanted to communicate with you changes we have implemented and how you can help us keep everyone healthy as we transverse these unprecedented times. We want to make sure you are safe and comfortable when you enter our facility for your visit and keep you safe as you exit back into the world.
CHECK-IN PROCEDURES AT OUR OFFICE:
- To avoid over crowding in our lobby we are asking, unless it is medically necessary for transportation, communication, or care that all additional visitors remain in their car.
- In the lobby our chairs have been reconfigured in order to help overcrowding. Should all the chairs in the waiting area be filled with other patients, please inform the front desk and wait in the car. Someone from our staff will call or come get you when a room is available for your visit with our providers.
- Patients are being asked to register for online portal access in order to complete all the necessary documents prior to their visit and minimize time in our office.
- We will continue video-visit style communications where appropriate in order to minimize exposure while allowing our patients to get the care they need.
- All patients will be screened for potential symptoms when checking in at the front desk. We reserve the right to request you reschedule your appointment if your screening is flagged for a significant risk factor, for example, if your temperature exceeds 100.4.
- All patients MUST wear a mask in our building. During all office visits patients are asked to keep their mouths and noses covered to better protect our staff. The only time a mask will asked to be removed is after a patient has been admitted to the procedure area. All our patients will have access to hand sanitizer throughout their visit.
- We do ask that all patients refrain from wearing gloves into the building. While we understand that gloves may provide a level of comfort we find when not used or discarded properly gloves spread germs more quickly than not.
- All off our staff will wear masks when interacting with patients or other staff and other, appropriate, personal protective equipment (PPE) will be utilized as needed.
- Each day the staff is also monitored for symptoms of COVID-19 before their shift.
SANITIZATION THROUGHOUT THE DAY:
- Our staff is continuously sanitizing all pens, equipment, and seating the patients have been in contact with during, before, and after each patient visit.
- Hand sanitizer is available throughout the building for staff and patient use. Hand washing may be done in bathroom facilities or at any of the sinks located throughout the building.
- Each night our building is completely sanitized by a cleaning crew that has been educated and trained in COVID-19 compliance.
- As new recommendations from the state government, local government and the CDC become available we are rewriting and changing our policies to always meet the strictest requirements.
The safety of well-being of everyone who enters our building has always been and will always be our top priority. We look forward to seeing you soon.
The Doctors and Staff at Prizm Pain Specialists.